LXLR is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy states how LXLR will process any personal information they may obtain about you through the use of LXLR’s website at www.LXLR.co.uk.
LXLR will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 where your personal information is concerned.
Information LXLR may require
LXLR may obtain and process the following personal information about you:
- the information you provide (e.g. from filling in forms) including your name, telephone number, address and email address.
What LXLR do with the information obtained
LXLR use your information for the following:
- to keep records for LXLR business purposes.
- responding to questions.
- processing your orders and requests for LXLR’s services.
- to tailor your experience when using the LXLR website.
- unless you have asked LXLR not to do so, LXLR will use your details to send you news about new products and services, special offers or other information that LXLR may think you will be interested in.
- unless you have asked LXLR not to do so, LXLR will use your details to send you questionnaires to help LXLR with market research.
LXLR will not use your information for any marketing, direct marketing or market research if you send an email to unsubscribe@LXLR.co.uk
LXLR may disclose your personal information:
- to LXLR’s commercial associates to help them provide you with any information or services you have requested.
- in the event that LXLR sell any or all of the company’s assets, LXLR may disclose your information to the actual or prospective buyer.
If you believe that LXLR holds any incorrect information about you or the information is incomplete, please contact us by clicking here.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request information that LXLR holds about you for a small fee. If you need to do this, please contact us by clicking here.
A cookie is a file which LXLR places on your computer’s hard drive. Most websites accept cookies automatically, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies, or to decline or accept cookies for particular websites.
LXLR will only use traffic log cookies. These help identify which pages in the site you are using, and enable LXLR to monitor and analyse webpage traffic. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and is then permanently removed from our computer systems. LXLR’s cookies do not give access to any information about you other than the pages you access on LXLR’s website.
Transmission of your personal information
The transmission of information via the internet is not always secure. Nor is the information stored on devices connected to the internet. LXLR will do whatever they can reasonably do to protect your personal information. LXLR cannot guarantee its security.